David Shapira is the founder of Getgo, which was founded in the year 1985 as crossroads.
It is the conventional store chain which is operated and owned by the Gaint Eagle, it is headquartered in Pittsburgh.
Moreover, the chain has its existence throughout the Pittsburgh metropolitan area by selling its own gasoline locations.
Further, all the Giant Eagle locations are under the control of the Giant Eagle itself. Moreover, it does not have any franchisees.
Most importantly, it is popular for Fast foods and Gas stations all over the world.
Finally, Getgo conducts a customer satisfaction survey. With this survey, they will have the chance to improve their business by seeing the customers feedback.
Also, it gives the customers have the chance to win $2,000 Giant Eagle Gift card.
GetgoListens Survey Prize Details
|Age Limit||18 Years & Above|
|Prize Details||$2000 Gift Card|
|Entry Limit||5 Entry's Per Person|
Process To Take Getgo Cafe Survey
- Firstly, buy something at the Getgo cafe.
- Secondly, keep the receipt carefully.
- Thirdly, visit the www.getgolistens.com to start the survey.
- Fourthly, enter the survey code printed on the survey invitation.
- Then, answer all the questions asked in the survey.
- Finally, you will be entered into the survey once, the survey gets completed.
www.getgolistens.com Official Homepage
The homepage of Getgo survey is very simple, it asks you to enter the survey code that is located on your receipt.
Getgo Customer Satisfaction Survey 2019 Rules
- The age limit should be 18 and above.
- Mostly, the survey requires a purchase.
- Above all, you must be a Legal resident of the United States.
- You must complete the survey within 5 days of the visit.
- Getgo cafe employees can’t participate in this survey.
Getgo Survey Contact Details
- Phone Number: 1-800-553-2324 or 1-866-620-0216
- Contact Getgo Cafe Online.
Useful Links Of Getgo Listens Survey
- Getgo Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey 2019 Official Link: Getgolistens.com.
- Getgo Cafe + Market Official Website Link: Getgocafe.com.
Happy with the GetGoListens Customer Experience Survey, then, why don’t you try other food-related surveys below.