TalkToWendys or Wendy’s Survey is an advertising program by Wendy’s. Wendys Survey offers free Sandwich & $500 Sweepstakes to gather feedback at Talktowendys.com from their customers.
TalkToWendys survey is now available at Www.Wendyswantstoknow.Com’s official site. Previously Wendy’s customers used to take the survey at www.talktowendys.com.
Wendy’s is one of the large fast-food restaurant chains in the USA. McDonald’s and Burger King have received competition from Wendys for a long time.
Wendy’s restaurant has its taste, according to BusinessInsider.Com, and with the alluring menu, people of the United States and other countries are In love with Wendys.
TalkToWendys Survey is available in mainly three languages, they are
So, you can choose according to your requirements & comfort.
Wendys Survey At TalkToWendys.Com
We have given direct official links below for Survey in English, Français, and Español.
Wendy’s dearest customers should first learn the rules before entering the customer satisfaction survey page.
TalkToWendys Survey Rules
Here are the complete Sweepstakes rules from the official TalkToWendys Survey department.
- The Wendys Survey Sweepstakes is only open to the legal residents of the United States.
- Further, the age for the survey participant needs to be 19 or even more.
- All the Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and their immediate families are not supposed to start the survey.
- To begin the survey purchasing an item is not compulsory.
TalkToWendys Survey Detailed Guide
WendysWantsToKnow is the newly coined name for the TalkToWendys survey. And the 2022 updated website is Www.wendyswantstoknow.com.
You should now visit the renewed survey page to win,
- A chance to enter monthly sweepstakes worth $500 cash.
- A personalized offer to win free Dave’s Single or Sandwich.
Now, I will provide you with the step-step entry process of the talktowendys survey.
- Firstly, take a breakfast, meal, or dinner at the Wendy’s restaurant.
- Secondly, preserve the receipt carefully. As the receipt has the survey code in it.
- As you have the receipt with you, kindly visit the wendys survey official portal at Talktowendys.Com or Wendyswantstoknow.com.
- Now, you have landed into the Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey page. Further, fill on the details like Restaurant Number, Date Of Visit, & Time Of Visit. Hiton the “Start” button. All the following details which you have entered will be available on the receipt.
- Within no time you have survey questionnaires related to the recent visit to the Wendy’s restaurant.
- Answer the questions carefully & honestly, submit the questionnaires.
- Now, on your homescreen, a validation code is displayed on the screen. Show the following code on your next visit to get Free Sandwich.
TalkToWendys Survey Entry Periods 2022
Twelve survey entry periods are essential before entering the survey.
We cannot guarantee you a free Sandwich; according to your code, you will get personalized offers at the restaurant.
Enter Wendys Customer Survey Sweepstakes To Win $500 Cash
Once you finish taking the survey, Wendy’s site asks you if you have Interested in participating in the sweepstakes program.
If you are happy to earn free $500 cash, answer a few more questions on a particular item you bought at Wendy’s restaurant.
Want A Sandwich For Your Thoughts?
Survey Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Wendy’s Company, One Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, OH 43017 (the “Sponsor”).
After taking the Www.TalkToWendys.Com Survey, you will get a code that you want to write on the Receipt and redeem in your next visit to Wendy’s restaurant.
Wendy‘s Customer Survey Support
Postal Address Details: Wendy’s Menu Evaluation Sweepstakes Rules Request, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616.
Phone: 01 (888) 624-8140
Telephone: +1 614-792-7466
Office number: +1 808-674-2737
Wendys Official Social Media Support
About Wendy’s Restaurant ― A Dream Of 8-Year-Old Boy
“In 1940, at the age of eight, I dreamed that one day I would own the best restaurant in the world. All of the customers would love my food, and all of my employees would do everything they were supposed to do.
But most important, everyone would think I was a good boss, and every day when I walked into the restaurant, people would be glad to see me,” writes Thomas on the opening page of his autobiography, Dave’s Way (Founder of Wendy’s).
Please leave your feedback on our Talktowendys.Com survey website. Thank you!